This Website is intended for your use only if You are of legal age to purchase alcohol in the United States. If You do not meet this requirement, You should leave the Website immediately.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material We provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website.
If You choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential, and You must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You also warrant and agree that You shall not: (a) impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material); (c) engage in spamming or flooding; or (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website. Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, You may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is protected by copyright.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Show or forward the contents of this Website to persons under the legal age to purchase alcohol in the United States;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, or other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution You post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, You grant Us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to Us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for any User Contributions You submit or contribute, and You, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by You or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Because We cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, to the extent permitted by law, We assume no liability for action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, in Company’s sole discretion;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Encourage or condone under-age drinking, drunk-driving, or excessive consumption of alcohol beverages;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising;
- Contain themes or images appealing to children, including Santa Claus;
- Depict anyone who appears to be or is younger than 21 years of age.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If You decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, You do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Website from outside the United States, You do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright and IP Agent for the United States
If You believe that any use of intellectual property on the Website violates your copyright, please provide the following information, in writing, to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by You, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by You, made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner’s behalf.
Owner, Corgi Spirits
150 Pacific Avenue, Building P, Jersey City, NJ USA 07304
Last Modified: May 2017
Corgi Spirits, LLC respects your right to privacy. We have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you how we handle the Personal Information you provide to us.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by sending a notice to the primary email address provided to us or by posting the revised Privacy Statement on our website.
Last Updated: May, 2017
1. What types of Personal Information do we collect and how do we collect it?
This Privacy Statement explains our practices with regard to “Personal Information.” Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, country of residence, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
- Relationship Information that helps us do business with you, such as your age, demographics and interests as well as your brand and marketing preferences.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Us including your purchase history, customer account information.
- Usage Information about how you use Our] websites and mobile applications, to give us a better idea of how you interact with our brands and content.
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We may ask you for Personal Information when you interact with us, such as registering on our websites, liking us on social media, signing up to receive promotions or joining a wine club. We may also obtain additional information from third party data suppliers who enhance our files and help us better understand our customers.
2. How do we use your Personal Information?
We use your Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your orders for products or services and for related activities, such as send you communications related to your order, respond to your inquiries, perform age verification, product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and related training of our personnel involved in such activities, and to provide other services related to your account;
- Develop our relationship with you such as by delivering personalized content;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from Us and, in some cases, our partners, including for offers targeted based on your interests or location;
- Administer surveys and other promotional events that you may voluntarily choose to join;
- match it with other public and private data sources in order to enhance our records, such as appending additional information to your profile, or the records of our business partners. We also may work with other providers who also possess information about you in order to reach you through different methods and platforms, such as on a social media platform that you use; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
If We intend to uses your Personal Information in a manner materially different than as set out in this Privacy Statement, We will provide you with information on that other purpose prior to that use.
3. When is your Personal Information disclosed to others?
We understand that you do not want us to provide your Personal Information directly to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We limit our sharing of your Personal Information as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information with, or otherwise make it available to, our affiliates, who may only use your Personal Information in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
- We may share your Personal Information with our service providers, who are instructed to only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions.
- We may share your Personal Information with unaffiliated joint marketing partners, but only if you have given us your consent.
- We may also disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding, to enforce our rights, protect our property, or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the countries where we operate.
Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable i.e. Personal Information in an aggregate form that no longer identifies you.
4. Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
When you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we collect certain Transaction Information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
When you visit our website, we place cookies on your device. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your device or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
We may use Flash Cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) and similar technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience. The Adobe Flash Player is an application that allows rapid development of dynamic content, such as video clips and animation. We use Flash cookies for security purposes and to help remember settings and preferences similar to browser cookies, but these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. To manage Flash cookies, please see Adobe’s website at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html or visit www.adobe.com.
Pixel Tags and Web Beacons
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information about the device you use to access our website, your operating system type, browser type, referring domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to US and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in an aggregated or non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
In some cases, we do associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information. This Privacy Statement governs how we use this information when we associate it with your Personal Information.
Third Party Advertisers and Interest-Based Ads
We have relationships with Google and other third party advertising companies to deliver interest-based advertisements, targeted to you based on your demographics, brand preferences, online behavior and similar factors. These companies may also perform tracking and reporting functions for us on this website and other websites. These companies may place cookies on your device when you visit our website or other websites so that they can display targeted advertisements to you. These companies do not collect Personal Information in this process, and we do not give any Personal Information to them as part of this process. However, this Privacy Statement does not cover the collection methods or use of the information collected by these companies.
For more information about interest-based advertising, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at www.aboutads.info/consumers. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as administered by the DAA. To opt out of being targeted by some third party advertising companies, you may visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may work with third parties that use algorithms to determine if you have interacted with our services on multiple devices and to match such devices together. We may then display interest-based advertisements to you across your devices or otherwise use the combined data for purposes under this Privacy Statement. For example, if you exhibit certain behaviors on your desktop computer, we may serve interest-based advertisements to you on your smartphone based upon those behaviors if we have linked both of those devices to you. If you would like to opt-out of such cross device matching, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at www.aboutads.info/consumers.
While we do provide the ability to opt-out of certain targeting advertising as described in this Privacy Statement, we do not respond to “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about browser tracking signals and Do Not Track please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org/.
5. Mobile Apps
We offer mobile applications that allow you to interact with us and receive personalized content, interest-based ads and other information via your smartphone. When you download our mobile applications, you may choose to allow us to obtain your precise location from your mobile device. We use this information to customize our response to your requests. We may also offer automatic (or "push") notifications. We will provide push notifications only to those customers who opt-in to receive such notifications from Us. You do not have to provide location information to Us or enable push notifications to use any of our mobile apps. If you have questions about location and notification privacy, please contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. We may also collect information from mobile applications in the same manner that we do from websites.
6. Your Choices
You can always limit certain information you provide to Us
You can also limit the communications that We send to you. To opt-out of emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you. Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you order confirmations and shipping notices.
You can exercise certain choices with respect to interest-based ads as set forth above in the “Third Party Advertisers and Interest-Based Ads” section.
You may request that we delete your Personal Information from our active records. We will make reasonable efforts to honor such requests, provided that, we may retain archived information and are unable to remove your Personal Information from the records of any third parties with whom the information has previously been shared in compliance with this Policy Statement. Please contact us with any such requests.
7. Access, Correction and Other Rights
We respect your right to access and correct your Personal Information. If you have an online account, you can log into your account at any time to access and update the information you have provided to us. If you need assistance updating your Personal Information, please contact us.
8. Information Security and Retention
We take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are reasonably designed to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Personal Information consisting of credit card numbers and other payment information when it is being collected and transmitted over the Internet as well as firewalls, site monitoring and intrusion detection software.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active, or as long as needed for the business purposes described in this Privacy Statement, in accordance with applicable legal standards. Other recipients of your Personal Information who have been provided with such information in compliance with this Privacy Statement may retain your data for longer periods to fulfil the purpose for which your Personal Information was shared with them, or for their own compliance, dispute resolution, enforcement, or record management purposes.
9. European Union and International Privacy Matters
This section describes the additional commitments that apply to your Personal Information if you are located in the European Union and your data is processed by Brand or PR USA outside the European Union, or if your data is processed by a Brand established in the European Union:
- We will use your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement as necessary (i) for the performance of any contract between you and Us, where you have made a purchase, including in order to process your payment, make a delivery, respond to any customer service requests, (ii) with your consent where required by law, for instance to send you marketing communications or administer surveys and other promotional events, (iii) to comply with our legal obligations, notably in terms of payment processing, financial account management, fraud prevention, legal compliance, and (iv) to further our legitimate interests including our legitimate interest in better serving you and improving our services, improving our communication with you, and ensuring the accuracy of the information we hold about you.
- Where our processing of your Personal Information listed above is not based on your consent or our legitimate interests (i.e. is necessary for the performance of a contract or required to fulfil our legal obligations), failure to provide any of the requested Personal Information may result in us being unable to process your order or respond to your request, and certain features of our website and/or application may not be available.
- We will seek your consent to use and process your Personal Information when required to do so by applicable law. In such case, you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us or opting out where applicable.
- We may conduct profiling activities based on your interests and your browsing on our web sites to better serve you and provide you with targeted marketing information on our products in accordance with your tastes. You may opt out at any time when receiving such information. We respect your right to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, as well as your right to data erasure and portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- We will always protect the privacy and security of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement as well as with any applicable laws, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
- We will keep your data as long as required by applicable law for the purpose for which the data was collected.
- The categories of data recipients include, but are not limited to our marketing departments and relevant services providers (not namely mentioned) depending on the purposes of the data processing.
Such recipients of your Personal Information may be located outside of the EU. Therefore, where we transfer your Personal Information to a country that may not present an adequate level of protection according to EU law, we may rely on contracts based on the European Commission's standard contractual clauses. If you would like more information on these contracts, please contact us.
10. Personal Information of People Under the Legal Age
We do not intend to collect Personal Information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. Please do not provide us with your Personal Information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are interacting with us. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with Personal Information we will use reasonable efforts to remove such Personal Information from our files, or to flag such Personal Information and (to the extent permitted by law) retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is no longer used.
11. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Us. Other websites that may be accessible through this website have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by all third parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
If you interact with us on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, those interactions are also governed by the terms and privacy policies of the social medial platform providers.
12. Forums and Other Public Areas
13. How to Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can always reach us online at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via mail to:
Corgi Spirits, LLC
150 Pacific Ave, Building P
Jersey City, NJ USA 07304